Man expresses disappointment after making a purchase from church only to see something else when he got home

‎A man has gone online to express his dissatisfaction with a purchase he made in church.
‎
‎He explained that the church was having its harvest and they sold something wrapped in aluminium foil and called it shawarma.


‎
‎He said he supported by buying two but was surprised when he got home and found it was cucumber, not shawarma, that was wrapped in the aluminium foil.
‎
‎He shared a photo of the purchase he ma

de and wrote: "The church will always give me reason to stay away.

‎this is my first service since August
‎
‎"During harvest today, they brought this to sell, perhaps to raise funds, the fundraiser kept calling this shawama, and I asked my wife to go and get two, for myself and her.
‎
‎"Getting home, I gave it to my sister to make hot, let me use as appetizer, after heating, I opend it only to see cucumber
‎
‎"I knew i felt something strong, but who knows maybe is a new shawama bread that is very strong. I mean how can I doubt the church that called it shawama.
‎
‎"If you told me its cucumber I will still support the church but definitely not in same way I would do for shawama. I think this is Deception, I know religious people will come for me, because its church. But I still feel scammed by this church today and am not happy.
‎
‎"Anything I buy from church from now on, I will unwrap it inside church."



Comments